1. Any person may become a member if they have an interest in the aims and objectives set out in the TFHS's 'Articles of Association'. A blood relationship to a branch of the Tyrrell family, or any of its variants, is not an essential condition of membership.
2. Membership includes all those adults in the household. Only one address will be held on our membership database and only one email address will be registered.
3. Application for free membership is available by submitting a completed 'New Member Registration Form' and by providing a valid e-mail address. The Secretary may in his/her discretion, decline to accept such application, in which event he/she shall refer the application to the Committee who may grant or refuse such application in its absolute discretion and without giving reason and whose decision shall be final.
4. The TFHS is not a registered charity, it operates as a unincorporated association for its membership. All members of the Management Committee are volunteers and receive no payment for their services.
5. A member may resign his/her membership by giving notice to the Secretary.
6. A member shall be deemed to have left the Society if their e-mail becomes invalid and they cannot be contacted for more than three months.
7. A member shall cease to be a member of the Society if the Management Committee so determines.
8. As a member you will be given access to the TFHS 'Members Only’ section of the Society’s website.
9. The name, address and email information you supply is retained by us on computer and will be used as your contact details. We do not forward members contact details to non-members.
10. Members name, address and telephone number will be published in the Membership List page within the 'Members Only' section of the Society website.